17/03/2022 0 Comments
Credit Control / Accounts Receivable Administrator - paying up to £25k - based in Erith, Kent
Ensuring sales invoicing is completed accurately and on a timely basis using various different customer platforms; cash is allocated on a timely basis; and customer queries are addressed in a timely manner.
· Issue invoices and statements to key account customers
· Working with the cashiers to ensure payments from customers are up to date on the customer ledgers.
· Liaising directly with Customers, Key Account Management or Customer Services to identify queries with the accounts.
· Ensure invoice queries are followed up in a timely manner to avoid overdue debts.
· Maintain customer master data.
· Assist in customer risk management and held order review.
· Assisting with monthly reporting.
Essential Skills and Competencies:
· Sales Ledger/credit control experience using SAP.
· A confident team member with a keen eye for detail, ability to work to deadlines and always looking for ways to improve processes.
· Advance Excel skills including Vlookups & Pivot Tables.
· Knowledge of the processes behind Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) invoicing and ensuring resolution of all errors and queries received.
· Excellent communication skills with internal and external business partners.
To find out more call us for a chat:
020 8240 7884