24/10/2021 0 Comments
Head of Administration and Office Manager - Croydon - PERM
Head of Administration and Office Manager includes managing the UK and International Administration team of 4/5 staff.
· Projects, planned developments and regulatory implementation within all departments.
· Administrational Departments, including, but not limited to Administration, Allocation, On-Boarding, any additional departments if required under structural changes with regulatory implementation.
· Liaise with all external stakeholders, including customers at the time of need and next of kin; as well as reselling agents, our own field teams and underwriters.
· Ensure database is updated. Liaise with, advise, lead and manage colleagues to ensure correct information is up to date and communicated and latest information is provided.
· Overseeing the process of stock and literature requests for Agents, Funeral Directors, Will Writers and Resellers. Including all stationery requirements, such as marketing material and control stock inventory.
· PA duties to Managing Director, booking all travel, hotels, car hire, car parking and travel insurance.
· Act as Health & Safety Officer for the company.
· Individual will have a seat on the Management board after a settling in period TBA.
Job Role and Responsibilities
1.Ensure the smooth running of the Administrative Departments and the smooth running of the Office, including all facilities and health & safety requirements.
2.Delegate duties where required within the administrative function.
3.Process plans on database, liaising with various parties and producing documents. Keeping database up to date with any changes and ensuring the administrative teams do same.
4.Liaise with Accounts department regarding settlements, payments.
5.Liaise with, guide and advise colleagues internally to ensure all Heads of Intermediaries Partnerships and Senior Executors are kept up to date with latest information; liaise with colleagues internally regarding any repatriation needs, production of certificates, letters etc. as and when required.
6.Liaise with clients, Funeral Directors, Will Writers and Sales Representatives via phone, letter or email to keep them fully up to date with latest information.
7.Answer phone, speaking to customers / clients / Agents / resellers, help to resolve queries.
8.Facility and administrative duties, such as advising stationery officer on stock control, stationery ordering, taking ownership of placing orders as and when required.
9.Management and liaise with HR for staff holidays, attendance records, performance reviews and feedback verifications reviews.
10.Manage Licenses, Microsoft 365 accounts, Cleaning Contract, IPECS cloud, Shred-it, Scanning & Archiving of all documents.
11.Maintain, update, create Departmental Processes and Procedures
12.Assist with any other duty that is required for the business
Key Skills and Qualifications
· Strong administrative skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
· Ability to manage and motive team members
· Excellent communication and organisation skills and ability to be proactive with customer care and problem solving
· Ability to handle stressful situations, being attentive and showing empathy. Able to lead by example, work under pressure and run an extremely busy team within a pressurised environment
· Good IT skills, essential ability to use Microsoft, including Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Visio
· Organised and efficient systematic worker, with a high level of gravitas
· Health & Safety Officer requirement to meet legislation
· Spoken Spanish and French would desirable although not essential
· Experience in managing finance or insurance – based, administration teams preferable
To find out more about this role and to start your application process please call our offices and ask for Debbie - 020 8240 7884